What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide teaching you how to quickly and easily create your own wedding flowers
- Showing you professional tips for transforming ordinary arrangements into fabulous pieces
- Showing you ideas for creating bridesmaids bouquets that they will remember forever
- Showing you how to make a stylish ‘hand-tied’ bridal bouquet using pink roses
- Showing you the easy way to produce perfect orchid and rose wedding boutonnieres
- Showing you how to create an elegant arm bouquet of calla lilies
- Showing you six simple designs for wedding table centerpieces
- Showing you how to pin your boutonnieres for maximum effect
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Create Your Own Wedding Flowers scores 74.39/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.diy-wedding-flowers.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $15.99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: diy-wedding-flowers.com you’ll also be taken through to diy-wedding-flowers.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)